PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me vrpros. On how much efektivny OK if to accept them it is strict, without pr...

Nastja
29.07.2004, 22:39
At me vrpros. On how much efektivny OK if to accept them it is strict, without misses or passings? If the parity or ratio with other agents of contraception is possible in percentage.

Soboleva L.I.
31.07.2004, 06:07
In that case efficiency makes 96 97 %. It is more, than at the others obratimyh methods of contraception. For comparison: the interrupted sexual certificate or act - 50 %, a method of " safe days " - 55 60 %, a condom - 60 65 %, Naval Forces - 75 80 %, spermitsidy - 75 80 %

Lady
01.08.2004, 05:43
Hm... And in the literature write, and doctors speak many, that a condom one of the most reliable agents... That at correct use its or his efficiency reaches or achieves 97 98 %............ Help or Assist to resolve this contradiction? Or you consider or count a mean score on all condoms... Good and... Not so good manufacturers... And??

Soboleva L.I.
02.08.2004, 18:03
Certainly, if to consider or count only those who used well picked up qualitative condoms moreover and that all correctly them used - percent or interest beremennostej will be below. But in my opinion efficiency of 97 98 % is possible or probable at application of condoms with spermitsidami.