PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 21. Three months ago iz-for 2 h week monthly has gone...

Irina
29.07.2004, 22:50
Hello! To me 21. Three months ago iz-for 2 h week monthly has gone to be checked to the doctor, after US - (uvelichenny both of an ovary, melkokistoznye attributes of the right ovary) - but at me from 14 years such problem with a menses (sometimes on half a year did not happen, now like it's OK was), kalposkopii - (plural papillomas, erosion - already was 3 years ago, but I have cured it or her (syringing by a camomile and tamponchiki with oblepihovym butter or oil), and in general the doctor has frightened and has told or said what to treat much), a smear - (the mixed medium), the analysis on 7 infections - (has proved to be true GARDENERELEZ) the doctor has registered to me Trichopolum 1 3 in day of 6 days, Nistatinum 500 4 times day, Klionum D 100 for 1 10 days, to the partner too, only instead of Klionum Klidatsin - a cream (the name of m.. Not precisely). But it in fact only from gardenereleza, and about erosion, ovaries, papillomas of anything. I have passed or have taken place all course (the truth in the south, t. To. Leaved for a month). It was once chilled and was sick (inside) to write (can that with a wad bathed during a menses in salty water - came into water and almost at once left, its or his truth not at once) changed. Before the departure in the south after a menses there was a boring (with an itch and not plentiful curdled vydelenijami). Having arrived, at once has gone to the doctor, a smear - good, has told or said, that has recovered, popisali polizhinaks, having referred it is not known on what (a pier a boring from everything) and all has passed or has taken place. Then there was a delay month, then normal monthly (5 6 days) and again too the boring. It occurs or happens the second month successively. I do not know what to do or make it is necessary to go again, and suddenly will tell or say again it's OK. Besides about erosion, and ovaries in general have forgotten papillomas.

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 17:45
Also what??? If there is everything about what it is told, it is necessary to treat methodically.