PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It is probably a little not on a subject, but last months addressed...

Lyudmila
01.08.2004, 09:03
Hello!
It is probably a little not on a subject, but last months addressed to you in occasion of reception Mersilona which well I transfer or carry. To me 23, did not give birth or travail, without the abortions, no diseases existing.
Today was at the gynecologist, povodili a colposcopy and have diagnosed - congenital pseudo-erosion shejki the uteruses, begun to live, without a pathology, to treatment is not a subject. The doctor has told or said, that is not present no trouble, it is necessary to spend a colposcopy yearly and after sorts or labors the damaged or injured place should be cut out. Not prizhech namely to cut out. I have understood nothing, awfully I am afraid, is simple in a panic. That all this means on cheloveskom tongue. And if to me will cut out erosion after sorts or labors, it means I cannot give birth or travail more? That is to more than one child to me to not give birth? I in wild pavor also am afraid even about it or this of somebody to tell, explain please intelligibly and in detail. The doctor has told or said that the begun to live site the small white speck covered by red fine points. With impatience I look forward to hearing. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
02.08.2004, 16:20
Hello, Lyudmila! Please, be not frightened! Even if it was a question of "cutting" - that it simply excision of a part shejki uteruses with erosion for histological research. This procedure is harmless, on time and sensations is very close to cauterization shejki uteruses. To become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail to children it will not affect or not have an effect your opportunity in any way. So do not worry about what, be protected, while there is a necessity, then become pregnant, give birth or travail to the child, treat shejku uteruses and I assure you, that all will be good!