PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the doctor can diagnose a dysplasia without inspections: kalkoskopija...

EVA
01.08.2004, 19:02
Whether the doctor can diagnose a dysplasia without inspections: kalkoskopija, a biopsy, etc.? In December 2003 was at the gynecologist with a problem of constant delays mnstruatsii (the hormonal background, a saw contraceptive, registered vrachom-the expert, pose the terminations or endings priema-3 years earlier has been broken or disturbed, again jumps of a cycle). The doctor has taken from me a smear idle time, it seems on flora or something like that. To the doctor could get only in February 2004 and she to me has told or said, that at me a dysplasia shejki uteruses and that it is necessary to make still analyses TSRP. My question is those. What obvious signs (if they are) at a dysplasia shejki uteruses? Sorts or labors and abortions at me were not. Prompt, please, where I can pass or take place inspection not so dearly or expensively?
Thanks. Very much I look forward to hearing! I all on golkah a week!

skortseni
02.08.2004, 16:16
The diagnosis of a dysplasia is put exclusively on osnvanii microscopical research of smears from a surface of an investigated or a researched organ. sootvestvenno the doctor the gynecologist cannot put the similar diagnosis <he in the right only to assume it diagnozpo to data of a colposcopy with use of assay of Schiller. T about for statement of the diagnosis of a dysplasia that is not necessary what special smears, this diagnosis can be put at the cytologic research of any mazochka. Nevertheless in the report of the cytologic research objaztelno should be the degree of a dysplasia is specified, In your case the colposcopy with an aim capture of a material for tsitologicheskongo researches from a suspicious place is shown first of all. By results of kolposkopi and microscopies it becomes already clear on how much it is necessary GWH? She in fact only vjavljaet a gene of a virus paillomy the person also defines or determines what strains of a virus prisustvujut in an epithelium.