PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, advise please, at me a chronic endometritis, and I am afraid...

IRINA
02.08.2004, 00:34
The doctor, advise please, at me a chronic endometritis, and I am afraid to put a spiral. To use hormonal to me it is counter-indicative, t. To. I have had been ill with a hepatitis in the childhood and now I am excruciated with problems of a liver. My husband not in a status to use condoms. I heard, what it is possible to use any single vaginalnye suppositories, prompt, what and whether are effective they? Whether it is possible to put a spiral at hr. An endometritis? Or what it is possible to advise in my case? At me 3 children and me of 35 years.

Shishkanova O.L.
02.08.2004, 16:01
1. The chronic endometritis can - to proceed to a miscellaneous (this diagnosis in general difficultly to put).
2. If HE really is, at statement of Naval Forces process can become aggravated. Varianty-a course of preliminary antibacterial therapy, etc. Naval Forces as the method itself is based or founded;established on is artificial a created inflammation in a uterus.
3. Spermitsidy (suppositories, creams, wads, vaginalnye tablets) exist. Efficiency of 70 80 %.
4. there is vaginalnoe ring Nova-a Ring (see clause or article about contraception on a site www. doctorShi. narod. ru