PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Prompt, where it is possible look or see what should to be normal...

Natalia
01.08.2004, 01:32
Dear doctors! Prompt, where it is possible look or see what normal parameters on Doppler should to be. The matter is that you speak, that my results in norm or rate, and our experts (at us in their city only) speak two that there are appreciable deviations or rejections. On the basis of their diagnosis to me have appointed or nominated aktovegin, Trentalum, a glucose, kakorboksilazu, reopoligljukin and essentsiale. On the average, on 3 nyxes + a dropper in day within 10 days. In summaries to aktoveginu and to Trentalum it is written what to accept at pregnancy it is counter-indicative (or only under the doctor's instruction). It disturbs, also disturb scales of treatment as your answer from April, 3rd confirms, that result in norm or rate. Whether there are any tables (or an opportunity to contact the narrow expert)? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.08.2004, 15:34
Unfortunately, I do not know, whether advises in the Internet ktolibo from leading experts. Try to come in cir. Moscow time. ru/ultrasound. shtml