PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or assist, please! To Me of 20 years. 5 months ago at m...

Maria
02.08.2004, 04:58
Hello, the doctor! Help or assist, please! To Me of 20 years. 5 months ago I had a spontaneous abortion on term 20 21 week (the first pregnancy). Up to pregnancy from gynecologic diseases were: an amenorrhea for 9 months on a background of a gastritis and sharp weight reduction (the cycle was restored independently), dysfunction of ovaries (the cycle changed from 28 till 33 days, sometimes there were delays for 7 10 days).
During pregnancy has replaced a climate. Later 1, 5 months mneja have put on conservation and in a month there was an abortion.
After that I was surveyed: 17 KS in norm or rate, from infections it is found out gardnerella (as treatment have appointed or nominated dalatsin). Now I continue inspection (now at the endocrinologist), I pass or I take place course of treatment by a physiotherapy with diagnosis NLF (a failure of the second phase of a menstrual cycle).
It was surveyed as well the husband: infections it is not revealed, but the prostatitis, and results spermogrammy the following is revealed: quantity or amount of spermatozoons in 1 ml an ejaculate 0, 022 million, from total (0, 0682 million on 3, 1 ml) aktivno-mobile 13 %, inactive 15 %, motionless 72 %, normal 61 %, unripe 4 %, cells of a spermatogenesis of 98 %, pathological forms of 39 %, alive spermatozoons of 36 %. The husband in the childhood has had been ill with epidemic parotitis. The doctor speaks, that chances to have at us practically are not present children, but offers treatment: vitamins, nyxes derinata, and also directs or refers to a certain firm " NOOTEH - the center of studying noosfernyh technologies ". All medicines very dear or expensive, and inspection in last "center" - especially.
You could not, the dear doctor to answer questions:
1. Whether it is possible to find out the reason of the occured or happened abortion (a histology in a maternity home have not made, what, certainly, complicates a situation)? Whether Clear up in this connection something results spermogrammy the husband?
2. Whether so our situation is remediless? How I could become pregnant, if at the husband man's sterility or barrenness is revealed?
3. Whether it is possible to trust that doctor who appoints or nominates the specified preparations and directs or refers on inspection in " the center izuchenpija noosfernyh nehnology "?

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.08.2004, 14:53
1. The abortion on so late term is connected more often or with AFS (analyses on antittela to fosfolipidam for diagnostics), or with a failure shejki uteruses, or with a virus infection, precisely already now to find out it is impossible
2. Sometimes come across healthy spermii at at takloj spermogramme, it is a parameter of that what not all so remedilessly
3. I would recommend nevertheless simply androloga from good clinic - d-r Kuharkin, d-r Bozhedomov (if you live in Moscow)