PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 36 weeks the doctor genekolog has told or said that I can " go to give birth or travail " jotas...

The anonym
01.08.2004, 14:07
Hello! In 36 weeks the doctor genekolog has told or said that I can " go to give birth or travail " though now the child was completely generated, in 38 weeks on US a placenta of 2 3 degrees, and all in norm or rate, but already in 39 weeks of US has shown 4 degree izrezannosti placentas, - a urgent odynagogue, waters of green color, a tachycardia rebenka-a result cesarean, a question why such sharp changes for so short term, really doctors presently cannot "define or determine" more precisely term of sorts or labors, uzat a status of the child, even to stimulate labors without threats of a life to the child, instead of to tear on the move clothes that snachalo still early to operate or work, and then unfortunately late as was in my case Explain please

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.08.2004, 13:47
Such changes are possible or probable and in shorter terms. With what it is connected precisely - difficultly to tell or say - stress, a clottage of a placenta, its or her calcareous infiltration. Sometimes the destruction of a fetus develops in general without vidmimyh the reasons. Often thus it is necessary to exclude a pathology of a thyroid gland. Why so has occured or happened not clearly though there is all for normal diagnotiki beermennosti and statuses of a fetus.