PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, help or assist please! Pregnancy of 13 weeks, in the beginning of the eleventh...

Olga
31.07.2004, 22:30
Girls, help or assist please! Pregnancy of 13 weeks, in the beginning of the eleventh was uzi, like it's OK, but the previous pregnancy has stood on term of 8 9 weeks, and the bleeding has begun only on 13 j. I can not tell or say, that there were any obvious attributes on which I could distinguish or recognize this problem. You me understand, now I all time in a strain, diko I am afraid of this terrible repetition, kak-would not try to calm is impossible!! Did not worry only right after uzi some days, and potrm again: any ideas, constant prislushivanie to the organism, awful dreams in which at me the bleeding begins! On uzi following time not soon.. .vobshchem a place to myself I do not find. Though all I understand, that so it is impossible and it is necessary to hope for the best, but LOVELY GIRLS so it is terrible: Pregnancy long-awaited, after first two times cleaned, then treated a strong inflammation, longly not could become pregnant again, then longly stimulated and at last on a background klostila it has turned out, now constantly I accept utrozhestan. I know, what my reference or manipulation has turned out as the complaint of the whimsical and weak woman, but I very much ask you tell at whom so was, and what attributes were at you in case of the stood pregnancy?! And up to what term pregnancy can fade? In advance many thanks!

Maria
02.08.2004, 13:09
Calm down and do not experience (it can damage or injure;hurt to the baby), (8 9) the you have already gone through critical term. All at you will be good! At me was them 2 (stood ber-ti) and too with a repeated currettage, and 2 times of any signs were not. Now I am afraid even to become pregnant, but I shall try. So success also do not experience!