PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, 17 nedelek pregnancy in July, 2003 prizhigli erosion shejki...

25.07.2004, 14:35
Good afternoon, 17 nedelek pregnancy in July, 2003 prizhigli erosion shejki uteruses, whether it can kak-that will be reflected on vynashivanii or in sorts or labors? In advance thanks.

Irina
27.07.2004, 11:08
For the first time I hear that during pregnancy cauterize erosion... .bred what that.....

27.07.2004, 16:08
Erosion to me prizhgli in July, 2003, and pregnancy at me now.

Alain
30.07.2004, 00:25
At me the situation is little bit worse: to me prizhgli erosion of all for 2 months before I have become pregnant. It too excites me, to me here responded in the summer, that at worst it threatens neraskrytiem shejki uteruses, that is will make cesarean. I give birth or travail hardly less than in a month so if you interests, I can inform subsequently, how much or as far as it has complicated labors:). And bore 8 with superfluous months - normally (tfu-fie). Threats was not.

Natalia
31.07.2004, 16:57
To me erosion doctors have told or said to not touch or not tamper with up to sorts or labors. All depends on indications to cauterization. To me the doctor has told or said, that in my case it or she can be not touched or not tampered with up to sorts or labors, t. To. When do or make cauterization (if the woman yet did not give birth or travail), shejka uteruses as though loses the elastance. Other doctors speak, that there is any method (I do not remember what) cauterizations which does not influence in any way an elastance. I was on a regular basis observed with erosion and as we shall be born, it will be necessary to do or make this procedure. To you that is better to consult at spets-. From myself I wish good state of health during pregnancy and easy or light;mild sorts or labors in the subsequent!

02.08.2004, 12:53
Thanks big little girls for answers.