PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, prompt pozhalujta what to do or make! Have begun temno-reproach...

March
30.07.2004, 11:25
Hello! The doctor, prompt pozhalujta what to do or make! Have begun temno-korichn. krovjanistye mazh. vydel. On 12 d. ts. And nagging pains (In 2000. Was extrauterine ber-t (chrevosechenie with excision of a pipe) In March 2004. - a laparoscopy, an adhesiotomy, I accept deksametaon on 1/4 for the night) NOW 23. did or made US: the Body 453048, miometr. odnor., dop. An image. Not opredel. M-an echo of depths or stratas of 4 5 mm. The rights. An ovary vizializ. It is located typically, 2816 mm. St-ra it is not changed, folik. Up to 2 3 mm in diameter. Dop. obraz-I not opred. A lion. An ovary vizializ. It is located typically, 3119 mm. St-ra it is not changed, folik. Up to 2 4 mm in diameter. Dop. obraz-I not opred. On periphery jaichn, vizializiruetsja fine gipererhogenye includings or incorporations up to 1 mm without ehotenej. The FREE LIQUID In the SMALL BASIN in small kol-ve, to the right of a uterus and in the right ileal fossa. (nagging pains on the right, suspicion on lopnuvsh. A cyst? But botched work proceeds! I in the SHOCK! Whether it is possible to begin Hormonal treatment (have appointed or nominated djufaston and rulid) or already late. A resection of an ovary nehochu! Where to run? Help or assist! I want the child!!! Very much I hope...

Kuharkin S.A.
02.08.2004, 12:40
Do not panic! No operation now is necessary to you. And here inspection is necessary - by above described you have problems of hormonal character which can be solved bezoperatsionnym by.