PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Prompt pozhajlusta, whether whether it is possible to define or determine it is pregnant, spus...

Tan
31.07.2004, 17:23
Zdrastvujte!
Prompt pozhajlusta, whether whether it is possible to define or determine it is pregnant, later 12 days after prospective conception? And if last 5 days the temperature 37, 2 keeps.

Ryazanov And.
01.08.2004, 17:33
If the temperature above 37 keeps only 5 days to speak about pregnancy still early. For this purpose it is necessary to wait even for 16 days.

Tan
02.08.2004, 08:20
Good afternoon!
Help or Assist pozhajlusta to understand, that to me occurs or happens!
On October, 25 29th - monthly, on November, 8th - prospective conception. For 12 and 18 day after prospective conception nothing has shown the test. In current 2, 5 weeks the temperature keeps 37 - 37, 4, the stomach or belly, sometimes toshnit aches a bit.
But on November, 19th have gone or send monthly (for 6 days before term), and it is very morbid (not as usually).
After monthly the temperature and derzhetsja 37 37, 2 also hurts a stomach or belly.
Tell or Say pozhajlusta, whether can go at pregnancy
Monthly?
Whether can be, what I am pregnant?
Respond pozhajlusta to my question, it is very important, t. To. We with the husband very much want the child.

Ryazanov And.
02.08.2004, 10:17
I would advise you to address to the doctor, to make US and to hand over the analysis of a blood on HGCH. Monthly can go at pregnancy, but the heat after a menses can testify and to presence of an endometritis. Besides do not confuse day of the relations to day of prospective conception. Day of the relations and day of an ovulation are different things. Success!