PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me about 9 weeks, the cystitis has begun. Prompt, please, than bezopasn...

Inna
31.07.2004, 17:39
At me about 9 weeks, the cystitis has begun. Prompt, please, than it is safely possible will undergo treatment?

Hope
02.08.2004, 01:32
It is possible to drink a grass the BEARBERRY, she is absolutely safe during pregnancy, and here the structure of grasses cat is better not drink different renal teas there can to contain a grass. It is counter-indicative during pregnancy

Maria
02.08.2004, 04:32
Also it is necessary to address to the doctor, t. To. The cystitis is not welcomed during pregnancy. There is still a preparation on 100 % to a basis of grasses - PHYTOLYSINUM (in the form of gel), it or him also is appointed or nominated in similar cases. Success.

Natali
02.08.2004, 09:14
I had a same history, by the way the BEARBERRY to drink it is not necessary, there even pritivoprokazanija for beremmennyh is (simply very much a grass toxic or toxiferous for kidneys, it or her drink only at healthy kidneys) Helps or Assists leaves of a cowberry, cranberry mors, and there is such tablet it or her drink only once " Kanefron N " (it is possible to drink at pregnancy) and during a cystitis it is better to not use citrus.. Above a nose!