PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Year and two months ago I have given birth to the second child. Monthly send or have come che...

Irina
31.07.2004, 22:32
The doctor! Year and two months ago I have given birth to the second child. Monthly send or have come in 5 months on a background of a lactemia. Some cycles (7 or 8) were regular in 30 32 days for 7 days, without features. But last cycle simply surprises me: after monthly at me botched work (10 days) longly proceeded, then after survey of the gynecologist in occasion of erosion shejki uteruses too were small sanious allocation as usually happen during pregnancy after survey of the doctor. Then all was adjusted also I began to wait monthly, and 13 days as "are not present" them. All this time I was protected by condoms and sometimes added for reliability of a suppository. Has made 4 tests, second of them has seemed to me doubtful, t. To. The second stria at very big desire could be made out, the subsequent tests have given negative result. Whether there can be I the pregnant woman or it is dysfunction of ovaries? And any "charm", only can still do not send me at once on US. I there shall reach not soon. Thankful in advance.

Irina
01.08.2004, 19:24
And more the important fact: me often and long toshnit.

Irtuganov N.S.
02.08.2004, 08:42
Irina! By "botched work" in the beginning of a cycle, speech goes about dysfunction more likely. Though the probability of pregnancy too is high. Supervise rektalnju temperature of days 10 12. Concerning US you are absolutely right: it most informatively in a developing situation