PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Choice of contraceptive tablets

Julia Valerevna
30.07.2004, 00:18
Hello! I would like to learn or find out what tablets posovetyvali you at below the resulted or brought analysis on hormones?
LG 7,8 ??N/ml FSG 7,4 ??N/ml Oestradiolum 179 ??y/l Prolactinum 440 ??N/ml Progesteronum 1,3 ???y/l nuYa-ZINCI SULFAS 4,7 ???y/l Testosteron-Depotum 2,7 ???y/l the Hydrocortisone 320 ???y/l 4 the general or common 77,7 ???y/l 3 free 4,87 ???y/l TTG 2,21 ??N/ml.
I shall add, that at me a problem with a skin, fat with rashes. To me 22 years. Children are not present.

evromedprestizh
01.08.2004, 09:34
I do not recommend to choose OK by advice or councils of girlfriends and the Internet. The gynecologist should appoint or nominate a preparation. Similar at you a problem with hormones.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101-45-00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).

Julia Valerevna
01.08.2004, 22:31
The doctor at which I am now observed have told or said, that at me no problems are present. Also has registered to me "ZHanin". You consider or count, what is it is not correct?

evromedprestizh
02.08.2004, 08:37
Probably Belara since he reduces a level of man's hormones a little and favorably the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich influences navrach the maximum or supreme category.

Ph. 101-45-00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).
Skin.