PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 19 years (did not give birth or travail, abortions were not). Business in that...

Juliat
31.07.2004, 21:31
Hello, the doctor!
To me of 19 years (did not give birth or travail, abortions were not).
The matter is that I live in Estonia, and to gynecologists here simply huge turns. Therefore to me any more with whom to consult, except for as with you.
My problem in the following: 4 years I accepted hormonal contraceptives, but the last month have decided reception to stop. But now at me a delay about two weeks (last menses was on June, 17th). I have made the test for pregnancy, but result negative.
The truth a week at me aches a bit in the bottom of a stomach or belly and there were expressed attributes of a hemorrhoids. And so signs of pregnancy are absent. Therefore prompt, that to me occurs or happens, and that I should do or make in the given situation.
I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.08.2004, 06:26
Such situation probably after the termination or discontinuance of reception OK. If you planned beermennost it is necessary to exclude pregnancy if predohranjaljas it is not necessary to worry and wait.