PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, and on what week the tummy becomes swept up or becomes appreciable?...

Lena
28.07.2004, 17:12
Tell or Say, and on what week the tummy becomes swept up or becomes appreciable?

30.07.2004, 09:28
IT VERY INDIVIDUALLY

The anonym
01.08.2004, 00:32
It at all on a miscellaneous. At the some people the tummy is already strongly visible in 11 12 weeks, and at someone and in 20 small. At me now the second pregnancy and a tummy it became visible in 10 weeks, all began to notice, that I am pregnant. So it individually.

Natasha
02.08.2004, 05:14
Voobshche-if at you normal weight, before 12 weeks of any stomach or belly it will not be appreciable, unless only you strongly will recover. And further, certainly, all very individually. At me here 13 weeks and a tummy are really visible only when, excuse, at me a full bladder, or I have much eaten., certainly, he in any status is visible to me, but ja-that I look narrowly, and I know, that earlier at me no stomach or belly and in a mine existed, and others, most likely think, that I simply a little bit have recovered. And in general, in the beginning I very much would like. That the tummy has somewhat quicker appeared, and now when soon he becomes already swept up or becomes already appreciable by all, I would like to resemble a little bit without it or him - still we are with it or him to satiety. And to sleep in fact so it is more convenient, than in one pose - edgewise. I wish all of good luck!!!