PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, and more one question. That you would advise me as kontratsepts...

ljusja
31.07.2004, 18:20
The doctor, and more one question. What would you advise me as contraception (it would be desirable to put a spiral, but I have read through about it or this in the Internet, and now all in doubts)? The Ovary at me one, on shejke small erosion which is not treated at all and to cauterize to me it or her the surgeon has not resolved, having told or said, that shejka very thin and the cicatrix, iz-for it or this constantly raised or increased leucocytes, one labors can be formed. From gormanalnyh tablets I simply grow fat (already a little different tried or tasted), and on condoms, t. e. On by what they are greased, at the husband a terrible allergy. Whether there is a sense to put a spiral?

ljusja
01.08.2004, 00:08
Has forgotten to tell or say, erosion at me some years, does not grow, did or made soskob on an oncology and more something, all is negative, edges or territories equal. Speak, that she hormonal.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 15:20
Any erosion is treated. The objection of the surgeon is not maintained by critics or criticisms. And Naval Forces after sorts or labors - a normal method of contraception.

Malanova T.B.
02.08.2004, 04:43
Then it not erosion, and an ectropion. At an ectropion of Naval Forces it is put, but at normal smears.