PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uchen I want zaberemenit as soon as possible. The first month I do not drink Tri-mersi...

Katya
23.07.2004, 14:27
Uchen I want zaberemenit as soon as possible. The first month I do not drink Tri-mersi. Whether the truth speak, what after tablets probability of two at a birth uvelichivatsja? When the best time for conceptions (with what till what day)?

Anna
25.07.2004, 02:26
The absolute truth, and even trojni., if it not under the plan that pass or miss pair cycles (being protected by barrier ways), after tablets of ovulations can be in a month a little, therefore be engaged in sex though every day.

Katya-
25.07.2004, 13:52
To me very much wants zaberemenit now, that the child would be born in the summer.

Anna
29.07.2004, 03:36
Katjush, well if dvojnja-trojnja does not confuse, it is possible and to become pregnant, but I advise not zamorachivatsja on a subject when in particularly summer or not the kid will be born to not be nervous, if from first month it will not turn out. Standardly blagobrijatnym it is considered about 6 20 period of a cycle (day from the beginning monthly), is more often it or him reduce with 11 20., in case of after tablets pregnancy comes as to be spoken in years, just because ovulations a little on a cycle. proverenno on itself, knowingly often OK appoint or nominate as therapy for those who cannot become pregnant month on 3 4, and then cancel.

evromedprestizh
30.07.2004, 22:39
Optimum days - 14 day up to a menses. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Katya-Anna
02.08.2004, 03:44
Anyuta of thanks big for support. And that I have started to think, that at me never it will turn out... From what at me such it is not clear.