PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, please, somebody from you worked up to 35 36 nedel...

Kira
27.07.2004, 19:03
Girls, prompt, please, somebody from you worked till 35 36 weeks? Or is even longer. At us 32 aja week, we feel well. But are very necessary money, therefore I plan still or even month to work in a sparing regimen. As you think. Costs or stands or not? I still drive or carry the machine or car, t. To. Job to reach inconveniently several types of transport. Sometimes I reflect, if IT suddenly happens at job. Whether there were at you similar cases? What do you think in this occasion?

Ekaterina.
29.07.2004, 02:14
In the first pregnancy worked till 39 weeks. Now too I am going to whenever possible to work more longly. Business not in money and not my whims, simply my post does not allow to leave for a long time in the decree, my house to turn to the same workplace. You watch or keep up the status, the main thing - to not be overzealous. By 36 week collect a bag in a maternity home to not do or make all in a hurry. Success!

Kira
29.07.2004, 20:00
Many thanks, Ekaterina, for the answer. You have a little calmed me. All making related dissuades me from job. I am already tired it or him to prove, that I feel well.

Lada
31.07.2004, 01:31
Worked till 35 weeks, t. To I teach and it would not be desirable to throw the students in session...;) Estessno to work it is possible, if it does not affect on health...

Ekaterina.
02.08.2004, 01:58
Hand over for the control of a status analyses after 32 weeks every week (the general or common to a blood and urine) and measure houses pressure. Supervise weight, visit or attend in put days of the gynecologist. It is enough of it or this.