PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! After the first pregnancy which has appeared stood and and...

Renata
31.07.2004, 07:52
The dear doctor! After the first pregnancy which has appeared stood and abortion, 2 years could not become pregnant. Monthly it is regular, tablets 35 which I upotredljala 2 years up to the first pregnancy I any more did not use subsequently. Analyses have shown low Progesteronum, but parameters every month varied up to a status of norm or rate, the maintenance or contents of estrogen too was with deviations or rejections. To me have appointed or nominated nyxes (unfortunately I do not remember names) only two kinds - hormonal preparations, after the first session I have become pregnant, I hope, that all will be good. At me such question: mine mytarstva I carry on conscience of contraceptive tablets, whether so it? And more, after this pregnancy, I would like to have still children, but I am afraid, that goromony again will fall and the same history will begin, and at the same time I do not wish to risk, t. To. It would be desirable to become pregnant in couple of years, and I wish to accept tablets, only do not know when to begin and what to prefer. What can you advise? To itself to address and what analyses to spend? Whether the truth, what tablets men can do much harm again? Thanks.

Rabaev S.G.
01.08.2004, 02:09
For your situation to blame contraceptive there is nothing and there is all chances of success, it is necessary, that one doctor conducted you all pregnancy.

Tatyana
01.08.2004, 12:08
Dear Ilona, you can to help or assist wear safely the present or true pregnancy and to have a normal hormonal background in the future. Look or see our site www. dr-nona. ru, my dr-tatjana@mtu-net. ru address

Tatyana
02.08.2004, 01:50
Dear Ilona, you can to help or assist wear safely the present or true pregnancy and to have a normal hormonal background in the future. Look or see our site www. dr-nona. ru, my dr-tatjana@mtu-net. ru address