PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell please, what is it: "dysplasia" (if it is correct pish...

Elena
31.07.2004, 00:02
Hello!
Tell please, what is it: "dysplasia" (if correctly I write). My doctor suspects at me presence of the given disease and persistently drags me on a resection. And I am afraid - I yet did not give birth or travail... I Am afraid to not give birth after procedure...
Prompt me: what is this disease? Than dangerously? What consequences of treatment can be? What else ways of treatment exist?
Whether the risk is great to give birth (to not become pregnant, to not bear or not take out):
1. Without a resection (as a maximum - without operative treatment)
2. After a resection.

Very terribly...

Lena.

Elena
01.08.2004, 14:39
Has forgotten to add - the biopsy was not done or made. Only a cytology...

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 23:23
DYSPLASIA SHEJKI of the UTERUS - precancerous disease shejki the uteruses, described occurrence of atypical cells, but still not capable to impetuous cancer body height. Dangerously it sostjanie transition in a malignant tumour. Treatment depends on extensiveness of process and from its or his degree: at 1-2 degrees (those not deep process) it is possible to manage lazervaporizatsiej or a cryolysis.
At process of 3 degrees the resection shejki uteruses is required. The dysplasia shejki a uterus can cause sterility or barrenness. I do not know, that your doctor understands as a resection, but you accept a biopsy, then coagulation of sites dysplasias (cauterization) and the constant control. After sorts or labors to return again in this question. The dysplasia is dangerous the degeneration especially during pregnancy, after the described treatment of problems with offensive or approach and vynashivaniem pregnancy does not arise, whereas after a resection there can be problems with vynashivaniem.