PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have made a laparoscopy on March, 10th. Result: a sclerosis of ovaries, have made ka...

Irina
31.07.2004, 22:59
To me have made a laparoscopy on March, 10th. Result: a sclerosis of ovaries, have made a cauterization of both ovaries, in the right ovary have removed a cyst of a yellow body in diameter 1 see After operation smeared 9 days, the menses has then begun. After operation has passed or has taken place 3 weeks. About one yesterday went on an electrophoresis with Zincum and the laser. Today went on reception to the doctor. At survey on an armchair it was very sick also the doctor has told or said, that the ovary at the left is strongly increased. Me looked on an armchair before an extract from hospital in 1 week after a laparoscopy - was it's OK. The doctor speaks, that no trouble is not present, it is normal reaction of ovaries to similar operation. Whether tell or say, please, is it norm or rate and whether is normal, that after a laparoscopy there was a botched work within 9 days.
Thanks for the answer, Irina

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 21:02
Irina. I cannot unequivocally answer your question. But, by mine patsietkam, in 3 weeks after operation survey painless, and smearing allocation can be.