PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lovely doctor, at me an endometriosis and a hysteromyoma of 2 sm, in the past to year did or made...

Hope
31.07.2004, 16:04
The lovely doctor, at me an endometriosis and a hysteromyoma of 2 sm, in the past to year did or made 3 nyxes (on one in a month) Depo-probelief 500, monthly send or have come in a year. First time normally, and the second something has begun like a bleeding. To me have offered cleaning, but I have refused and after reception of Dicynonum and analgin-quinine all has ended quickly. Then me have appointed or nominated Rigevidonum. I drank it or him 3 months. Headaches, a nausea, pojaivilis grids on legs or foots have begun. A preparation have cancelled. The following monthly send or have come for 4 days earlier and are again similar to a bleeding. What will you advise me to do or make? The doctor offers again Dicynonum. It is very important to learn or find out your opinion.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 20:33
Urgently I advise or pajpel diagnostics, or better) a separate diagnostic currettage, then purpose or appointment gestagenov. It is impossible to stay constantly in happy ignorance concerning a real histological picture of process (and suddenly something more serious?)