PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor as you think, what is it can be, at me on genitals / pra...

Valery
30.07.2004, 20:16
The doctor as you think, what is it can be, at me on genitals / the truth not absolutely, and is closer to noge/, the small spot / smooth blestjashchij/, he painless has jumped. He and earlier jumped up and passed or took place, therefore, I did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance / but always on the same meste/, what it can be? I not for a long time handed over analyses at the gynecologist, she has sent me still to make "crop", having seen any inflammation. The matter is that we with the husband live some years, at it or him anything " from polohogo " is not present, I am assured of its or his honesty on 100 %. I can not understand, whence an inflammation, this chetrov periodically jumping out spot, has read through, that such attributes are similar to a lues. Whence? Help or Assist, please, prompt, what it can is necessary to do or make urgently? Thanks you and success.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 19:39
And you have shown the gynecologist this "spot"??? To begin it is necessary from survey.