PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise pozh-that how competently to plan a floor of the child. I do not believe in " women...

Vasilisa
24.07.2004, 10:21
Advise pozh-that how competently to plan a floor of the child. I do not believe in " babushkiny methods ". Very much we want the girl

Marina
26.07.2004, 04:10
Scientific magazines write what to plan a floor of the child - scientific it is impossible. So or believe babushkinym to ways, or hope for a lottery

Vita
28.07.2004, 18:25
The further there was a contact up to an ovulation, the it is more probability of a birth of the girl, t. To spermat. With H-chromosomes live more longly. At me contact was approximately 5 days prior to predpolag. Ovulations, in itoge-the girl (that we very much wanted), and for the first time poluch. The boy, but that was a honeymoon and attitudes or relations were very intensive. And in general esteem about it or this on the Internet, at me, for example all has turned out. Success.

Victoria
28.07.2004, 21:07
Come on this site, can will help or assist, success.
http: // www. tatsel. ru/health/pol. htm

The anonym
01.08.2004, 11:32
And you vse-taki want the child???

Marisha
01.08.2004, 19:27
It completely agree with Twisted. Only having studied or investigated as there live chromosomes and to pick up day concerning an ovulation. And more believe nothing. Even to the well-known method of updating of a blood (about which even in medinstitutah tell) do not trust, at me on this method all has left on the contrary.