PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Course of treatment from a ureaplasma and VPCH, has ended more month back and after not...

Lida
01.08.2004, 08:25
Course of treatment from a ureaplasma and VPCH, has ended more month back and after it or him nothing has disappeared. The doctor in any way does not appoint or nominate the scheme or plan of treatment / I already 2 oh or 3 y month them I plant or carry, has eaten the whole heap expensive preparatov/, now she directs or refers me on delivery on bakposev on mikoureaplazmu on feelings. To antibiotics / in another paid kliniku/. Prompt please kramotnogo both the qualified doctor and clinic where it is possible to hand over necessary analyses and experts was not soared with brains to the patients and did not read results of analyses in empty. / I apologize for tone, simply it would be desirable will recover instead of dajut/. I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 19:13
Hand over a blood on credits of immunoglobulins to miko-and to a ureaplasma and then will solve a question - you have recovered or not.