PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Already during 2 h years I try to recover from molochni...

Olga
31.07.2004, 10:32
Hello the doctor!
Already during 2 h years I try to recover from a thrush. Last time tablets pimafutsina and have registered suppositories Pimafutsin. Unfortunately, course of treatment up to the extremity or end could not pass or take place iz-for a by-effect. How much or As far as I understand local treatment for me is useless, as at oral sex probably there was a full infection of an organism with a candidiasis. Advise please than it is possible to replace these tablets.
And more here what question: during illness or disease problems with a skin on the face have begun, at my young man too problems with a skin (spots on the face and a back), and it becomes aggravated after the sexual certificate or act. Whether it is connected with a candidiasis or in occasion of treatment of a skin it is better to ask a question to the dermatologist?

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 18:55
Flukonazol, orungal.
No, in occasion of akne other treatment is necessary absolutely, they n esvjazany with kandodozom, but it is desirable to exclude any different infections