PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I am am excruciated with constipations. .net, business not that I cannot descend or go in that...

Victoria
29.07.2004, 09:32
The doctor, I am am excruciated with constipations. .net, business not that I cannot descend or go in a toilet (go I reguljarno-every day). .delo that a feces very wide and firm and often I go with a blood (bloods a little bit).
At me term of 15 weeks, but constipations often excruciated and up to pregnancy.

Vick
31.07.2004, 01:19
P. S.: on gemoroj like not similar, pains are not present.

Olga
31.07.2004, 05:29
Vick, I not the doctor, but can tell or say, that I had such problem, especially on early terms. To me have advised to eat sunflower seeds (they by the way helped or assisted and from a toxicosis), and, you know, have helped or assisted. Still I heard about a natural medicine "Regulaks", it any more was not required to me, but the doctor assured, that it is possible for pregnant women.

Ryazanov And.
01.08.2004, 17:39
And vse-taki it, most likely, is connected with anal fissures. Here my references: at a constipation it is necessary to pay attention to the delivery. The products promoting constipations, it is better to exclude from a ration, in particular rich rolls, pies and pies, fresh bread, sausage, a salty fish. Use natural products which contain a fat More and operate or work poslabljajushche. For example, it is possible to do or make broths of bran with honey. In the mornings drink a glass of water with juice of a lemon and 1 2 ch. L. Honey. Instead of water it is possible to use broth of a linen seed. It is possible to accept also during a breakfast 10 ml (2 ch. L.) a linen seed not less than with 300 ml waters. Or 1 1.5 spoons of a linen seed to wet since evening in half of glass of cold boiled water, to insist all the night long, then to mix with curdled milk, honey or juice - on taste. Use dried apricots, a fig, dates, raisin More.