PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist, please. At my mum (78 years) a fibromyoma. With 1997 g...

Lyudmila
01.08.2004, 05:12
Good afternoon! Help or assist, please. At my mum (78 years) a fibromyoma. The bleeding has begun with 1997 at it or her, but oncologies have not found out. Operation to her do not do or make, as at it or her sick heart, a hypertonia, a diabetes mellitis. After cleaning allocation have stopped, but annually renew. First time to her was appointed or nominated with hormonal nyxes, but after several she began to weaken sharply, we have stopped them to do or make, and mum chrez 3 days again began to feel normally. In it or this to year since June to her have made already 3 cleanings, last time have appointed or nominated Norcolutum, but to me, apparently, with what exactly this medicine again operates or works negatively: here a month to not stop a blood. Whether respond, please, it is possible for the old person who from 45 years did not live a sexual life, to apply hormonal. Thanks big.
Lyudmila.

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.08.2004, 14:45
Hormonal preparations in this case are applied with gemostaticheskoj the purpose. At a diabetes mellitis not all hormones approach or suit, therefore there could be a deterioration of state of health. Try to consult at a homeopathist and fitoterapevta - probably additional purpose or appointment of similar preparations.