PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out erosion shejki uteruses and cystic educations. I so have frightened...

Anastas
29.07.2004, 00:44
In me have found out erosion shejki uteruses and cystic educations. I so was frightened, in fact to me of all
18 years, tell or say how to cure it please,
And what consequences can be.

The anonym
29.07.2004, 17:37
Darling Masha! Erosion is a job of an infection: or it is a strong thrush, or sexual infections or as consequence or investigation hronich. Diseases throats (coccuses). And here the mastopathy is garmonalnye disturbances. To you it is necessary to the gynecologist - for the endocrinologist. To hand over analyses on hormones (and 3 times are obligatory: in the beginning of a cycle, serpedine and toward the end), also within 2 3 months to take in a rectum temperature (in the morning, not rising from bed and in one and too time and it to show the doctor).

The anonym
31.07.2004, 03:17
Darling Masha! Erosion is a job of an infection: or it is a strong thrush, or sexual infections or as consequence or investigation hronich. Diseases throats (coccuses). And here cystic educations are good-quality tumours, that too is very serious. To you it is necessary to the gynecologist - for the endocrinologist. To hand over analyses on hormones (and 3 times are obligatory: in the beginning of a cycle, serpedine and toward the end), also within 2 3 months to take in a rectum temperature (in the morning, not rising from bed and in one and too time and it to show the doctor).

scorceni
01.08.2004, 14:44
Darling Masha. Do not listen to it delirium that they name erosion there is an ectopia of an epithelium that is shift of an epithelium of the cervical channel hardly below what it is necessary, at different age of border of this epithelium different, infections here not and. Also disease of a throat priplela, in a silly woman that