PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In February 2003 to me it has been spent laporoskopija with is...

Lena
30.07.2004, 23:01
Hello, the doctor!
In February 2003 to me it has been spent laporoskopija with excising or coretraction the left uterine pipe owing to an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. The diagnosis: a chronic adnexitis, and also adherent or adhesive process in a small basin and a pipe. After operation has passed or has taken place a course of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment with a physiotherapy. Then during 12 ti months to destination the doctor accepted ZHanin as a contraceptive and medical agent on which background monthly steel hardly ulovimy and are painless. Has in parallel passed or has in parallel taken place a course of a fangotherapy and mineral baths in sanatorium in the south. Then on 2 mesjatsa/a cycle reception ZHanina has stopped to allow appendages "to work". It was protected by candles Contraceptinum. A menses - the first (with 10.08. 04) and the second (with 08.09. 04) have passed or have taken place plentifully and with pains, as during old kind times. The third is not present, here 13 days of a delay: vydeleny, neither pains, nor and I have suspected reactions of a breast extrauterine. The strong inflammation of the left ovary has shown US and that he has come for a uterus, which and so kzadi; It is not visible to pregnancy. The doctor has registered 10 days to spend on drink Norcolutum. With the beginning of a menses again I shall start to accept ZHanin as to become pregnant it is planned the next summer. Before becoming pregnant one doctor advises to make laporoskopiju and "to unsolder" all solderings. Other doctor advises at once to make EKO, that the risk extrauterine is more. Considering all above stated advise me please what researches and what course of treatment or prophylaxes to me are better for passing or for taking place that in half a year successfully to become pregnant with the least risks. In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 14:38
1. It is necessary to make a hysterosalpingography to be defined or determined with uterine pipes. 2. After reception GSG tactics of treatment is defined or determined.