PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Please, prompt how to be surveyed. The last kneading...

olja
31.07.2004, 18:52
The dear doctor! Please, prompt how to be surveyed. Last months the menses was upset - - in October there was a delay, and then very strong pain at a menses up to a loss of consciousness. Has gone to the doctor, have made ultrasound and have found nothing. Have told or said dysfunction. The following menses has come in time, but proceeded 10 days. On 10 put I has addressed to the doctor and to me (after survey) the preparation primoljut-holes has been registered. I have started it or him to accept and monthly have stopped, but on 6 day pressure (170/100 has risen at usual lowered). Doctors have told or said to cancel a preparation. I have cancelled also monthly have again begun, but in some days have ended. Pressure was normalized. One more ultrasound has been made and again nothing is found. For 24 day have begun monthly again and again with pressure (150/90) though already any hormonal preparations did not accept, very morbid and poor or scanty. Have ended in 5 days, pressure was again normalized. Now I with trouble expect the following. Whether there can be again a pressure? And why all this? It was surveyed just - - analyses on hormones of a thyroid gland good, the endocrinologist speaks, that from its or his party or side that's all right, the general or common blood, urine - - good, a sugar curve good, lungs, heart - - that's all right. What to believe? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 14:12
It can be display of a premenstrual syndrome.