PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna, I write repeatedly. Help or assist, please. Term 5 6 n...

Svetlana
31.07.2004, 21:55
Dear Alla Mihajlovna, I write repeatedly. Help or assist, please. Term of 5 6 weeks. Last monthly on July, 6th. Here already the second pjatnitsu-Saturday (since August, 10th) at me appear any insignificant allocation serovato-pinkish color without a smell, accompanied gravity in a loin which gives to foots (foot). It passes or takes place in 2 3 days. In the rest of the time I feel well. On US - that's all right. The smear has shown only a thrush (whether there can be it display of a thrush?). The doctor at survey nothing has found out. I accept now no-shpu, vitamin E and Acidum folicum. Besides on August, 21st we with the husband are going to to have a rest nedelku in Turkey. Whether prompt, please, I can fly and what is it with me protheir? I shall be very grateful for the answer, I experience.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 11:21
I would recommend to postpone a trip if you are interested in pregnancy. Because all described by you is similar to threat of an abortion in a combination to a candidiasis. If decide to fly, necessarily take with itself djufaston and preparations already registered by the doctor + sdelajtie the medical insurance that would be helped if necessary.