PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1. Has just finished HIGH SCHOOL. Pregnancy of 25 weeks. About job the thought also nothing...

Ekaterina
27.07.2004, 03:47
1. Has just finished HIGH SCHOOL. Pregnancy of 25 weeks. Of job also there is nothing to think. Whether explain, please, I have is right on any material aid or the grant or manual after a birth of the child?
2. How to rear the child in conditions of village, not having thoracal milk? There Is a milk cow and koze?

Mahik
31.07.2004, 02:42
Katya, you should address on a residence in committee on protection of mothers and children (I do not know as it correctly is called or in a social security). In Moscow such grants or manuals are, and here where you live, I do not know, but all the same, something should be stipulated. It is time! The second - koze milk is impossible for kids - it ochen-very fat. If at you do not sell special admixtures (a substitute of milk) it is already more complex or difficult. And why you have solved, what you will not have a milk? It should be!!! If only you do not wish to nurse!? And more - to mine admixtures for grudnichkov now to get at all problemma!

Alexander
01.08.2004, 08:52
Katya, in occasion of payments if there is an opportunity look or see clause or article on this link:
http: // www. h-rights. ru/obj/doc. php? ID = 199706
" The rights and privileges of the Russian women "
If there is no opportunity to look or see, write, I shall try to explain. Success to you!