PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvyute doctor! Ya xochy sprocit6 vac o tom chto eto takie za tabletki...

Olga
31.07.2004, 16:30
Zdravstvyute doctor! Ya xochy sprocit6 vac o tom chto eto takie za tabletki tipa Postinor, OK. Ya nikogda ne polzyuc6 etimi tabletkami i predoxranyauc6 bez vcyakix prezervativov. No ya xochy znat6 pro eto potomy chto mouya podryga raskazivala chto ona sakonchila prinimat6 gormonal6nie tabletki i posle etogo zaberemenela mnogoplodnoy beremenoct6u. Mozetli eto bit6 takoe.

Belief
01.08.2004, 07:51
postinor is OK which serves so-called as " the fast emergency help ". It is applied only as a last resort when after the sexual certificate or act there is a probability to become pregnant, and you were not protected in any way. To apply it or him it is necessary very cautiously and the less often, the better. In general my doctor spoke, that no more than 3 h tablets in a month. And the mechanism idle time: drink a tablet right after the sexual certificate or act or no more, than in 3 hours after it or him. I shall be glad, if has helped or assisted you the answer, though I and not the doctor