PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Help or assist please! I already simply do not know to itself obrat...

Olga
31.07.2004, 05:56
Hello the doctor! Help or assist please! I already simply do not know to itself to address for advice or council, can you to me will help or assist. I cannot choose for myself a contraceptive. Briefly about itself: in 2000 labors through KS (emergency, the bleeding has opened), in to. 2000 cauterized erosion, in 2002 mini-abortion, in 2003 mini-abortion, my gynecologist advised me to put a spiral, but I do not want, with what agents are better for using? Can any tablets, only I heard that they garmonalnye and from them recover. Give please any advice or council. And more one problem, at me periodically appear dense white allocation, the husband has insisted, that I descended or went to the doctor, but the analysis has appeared normal, now he insists on KVD, but I consider or count to go there below the advantage, at me no extraneous communications or connections existing.... Allocation are not accompanied by any pain.. Anything... And vanish through any time... What is it can be? Help or assist.... . In advance thanks..

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 06:42
Allocation can be banal cyclic. KVD consultation possesses wider diagnostic opportunities, than. Selection of a variant of contraception is spent individually, instead of in absentia.