PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years, the analysis has shown presence of a cytomegalovirus. Whether I can...

Kira
30.07.2004, 23:35
Hello! To me of 26 years, the analysis has shown presence of a cytomegalovirus. Whether I can give birth to the healthy child? And whether I can give birth in general, in fact this virus provokes teratisms of a fetus and abortions.
Respond, please!

Katya
01.08.2004, 01:47
I not the doctor, simply read reports. To me 21 year. At me too tsitomegalavirus, gave birth or travailled I in Moscow in the first hospital (there where parturient women with various infections) such as I there was some or a little bit person. Vobshchem I have given birth to the healthy girl whom at once have checked up and have told or said, that nothing was passed the child also all normally. And till last day went to institute and no hints on vykidysh existing! If you the carrier or bearer of an infection it no trouble, and on a question WHERE I HAVE caught? The doctor has responded me that infetsirovannyj the person could sneeze on me and all! Or from pets. So do not experience, hope for the best and of what do not think. Success)))

scorceni
01.08.2004, 06:03
Girls you speak about what analyses. Who and what way has put you such diagnoses?