PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ON RECEPTION AT THE GASTROENTEROLOGIST HAVE TOLD or SAID THAT AT ME CHRONIC HOLITSESTIT AND PR...

JULIJA
29.07.2004, 19:44
ON RECEPTION At the GASTROENTEROLOGIST HAVE told or said THAT At me CHRONIC HOLITSESTIT And TO ACCEPT OK to me it is impossible, And GYNECOLOGIST SKAZAL-but is recommended use of the preparations containing the lowest dose of hormones and gestagennyj a component which on the action is most approached to a natural hormone to Progesteronum. It is preparation Logest. Breaks in reception of a preparation to do or make it is not necessary. Inspection at the gynecologist once a year is obligatory. It is periodically necessary to hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood and to spend preventive courses of treatment of a chronic cholecystitis.
TO THAT TO BELIEVE????????????

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 05:35
You should make research of function of a liver (biochemistry of a blood), gemostaziogrammu. If analyses will be good. That can follow advice or council of yours gi nekologa. There will be no complaints during reception - the preparation means is picked up correctly.