PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the menses proceeds 3 days, after, 27 days I wait for a new menses...

Ulja
26.07.2004, 07:31
At me the menses proceeds 3 days, after, 27 days I wait for a new menses, and so when they have ended, for 4 day after that, there was a relations, I zaberemennjuju?

Ulja
26.07.2004, 22:55
And what it is possible to make, if conception has occured or happened on this Friday? Only I after that at once was washed.
And what probability of that that at me will be with it or this problems?

The anonym
27.07.2004, 11:47
And budte so are kind, tell or say, means safe terms does not happen at all? Tell about them, and still as it is possible to pick up at 17 years or summer age an oral contraceptive independently and if so it is impossible how it is possible?

The anonym
28.07.2004, 04:58
And budte so are kind, tell or say, means safe terms does not happen at all? Tell about them, and still as it is possible to pick up at 17 years or summer age an oral contraceptive independently and if so it is impossible how it is possible?

The anonym
28.07.2004, 17:05

Ryazanov And.
30.07.2004, 02:04
Ulja, I and have not understood, what cycle at you - 27 or 30 days, but I wish you to calm - pregnancy is improbable. Safe terms are but to use such method of preservation, it is necessary to understand it or this very well. If you do not plan in the near future pregnancy, it is better not predohranjatja thus. Pick up an oral contraceptive to you the doctor after internal survey can only. I would not recommend you to use in general the COOK in so early age. The best way for you is a condom + spermitsidy.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 08:39
27, I was mistaken, excuse, do not tell that means spermitsid? Also what to do or make if here prezrvativy are sometimes torn or fly,

The anonym
30.07.2004, 20:45
27, I was mistaken, excuse, do not tell that means spermitsid? Also what to do or make if here prezrvativy are sometimes torn or fly,

Ryazanov And.
31.07.2004, 01:19
Here is how time if a condom is torn (and it happens is more often when he is not correctly dressed) and are necessary spermitsidy - the substances destroying or blasting spermatozoons. They are issued in the form of tablets, candles, creams, gels, etc. Spermitsid it is necessary to enter into a vagina before each sexual certificate or act. You use spermitsid, your partner - a condom. But vse-taki I to you recommend to address internally in occasion of contraception to vrachu-to the gynecologist.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 15:04
So you to me can tell or say, whether it is necessary to use to 17 years or summer girl oral contraception? On how much it will be harmful, and what consequences will be?

Lyudmila
01.08.2004, 04:18
I kak-that prochla clause or article which was called: " spermatozoons will not hear hum of water " just that as wash, all the same will be bestolku. Successful to you pregnancy!!!!!!