PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The last menses at me has begun on August, 8th. On August, 25th and 26 I have noticed about...

Tatyana
29.07.2004, 00:52
The last menses at me has begun on August, 8th. On August, 25th and 26 I have noticed very much very small speck on linen bledno-korichnegogo colors. Tonight are observed small (as before the beginning of a bleeding) viscous or viscid allocation blednokorichnegogo, the pink color, similar to any tissues. What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to worry or easy to expect the beginning of a menses?

Rita
30.07.2004, 15:00
At me such too was. By then I accepted contraceptive tablets " Diane-35 " more half a year. Approximately for a week (pljus-a minus two days) at me too appeared smearing allocation from pink and svetlo-brown color up to temno-brown. After the termination or discontinuance of reception of a contraceptive preparation the phenomenon has stopped. Nevertheless I then have made US to exclude an opportunity of an endometriosis. Anything especial have not found, and as then to me spoke, often similar allocation happen at reception of hormonal tablets. And still, Tatyana, seems to me, that it is necessary to see a doctor. Or even to make US. I wish health.

Rita
31.07.2004, 08:18
At me such too was. By then I accepted contraceptive tablets " Diane-35 " more half a year. Approximately for a week (pljus-a minus two days) at me too appeared smearing allocation from pink and svetlo-brown color up to temno-brown. After the termination or discontinuance of reception of a contraceptive preparation the phenomenon has stopped. Nevertheless I then have made US to exclude an opportunity of an endometriosis. Anything especial have not found, and as then to me spoke, often similar allocation happen at reception of hormonal tablets. And still, Tatyana, seems to me, that it is necessary to see a doctor. Or even to make US. I wish health.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.08.2004, 04:00
Most likely there is nothing bad, but it is better to see a doctor.