PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! At me a question! To me 20 years, a sex life of the beginning to conduct half a year n...

Lena R
31.07.2004, 06:21
The doctor! At me a question! To me 20 years, a sex life of the beginning to conduct half a year back. I accept OK - Logest. Whether it is necessary to pass on ZHanin? Whether there Is an essential difference in these preparations? (at reception Logesta I did not have any side effect) Thankful in advance for the answer.
Yes, and more: you could not advise clause or article or the link where I can read through about general or common action OK?

Julia-doctor
01.08.2004, 03:30
Estimate or Appreciate a status of your genesial system the gynecologist on internal reception can only. And to advise change preparata-only your attending physician. Firma-the manufacturer writes about ZHanine, as about nizkodozirovannom a preparation, " in every respect good ". But do not forget, that he is used recently and conclusions to do or make while early. And about action OK read clauses or articles from any search engine. Besides not forgetting, that about consequences of their application of you (especially remote) anybody will not warn. It is not favourable to manufacturers (zamette-in Russia OK not proizvodjatsja-from what it?).