PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna! Tell or Say, please, at me Progesteronum at the bottom border...

Marina
26.07.2004, 12:49
Tatyana Borisovna! Tell or Say, please, at me Progesteronum at the bottom border of norm or rate. I plan pregnancy. The last pregnancy was not developed. I will need to hand over in the beginning of pregnancy the analysis on hormones that the doctor has appointed or nominated "supporting or maintaining" therapy? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 15:38
You in general without hormonal inspection should not leave on pregnancy.

Marina
29.07.2004, 13:41
I have passed or have taken place hormonal inspection. The doctor speaks - all in norm or rate and that while anything to do or make it is not necessary. But I read, that lowered Progesteronum (he at me within the limits of norm or rate, but at the bottom border) can affect or have an effect pregnancy. Whether it will be necessary for me to insist on the analysis on hormones when I shall become pregnant? (if the doctor to me will not appoint or nominate it or this)? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.08.2004, 02:56
If Progesteronum even at a level of the bottom border of norm or rate, is NORM or RATE, instead of a pathology. It is not necessary to be engaged in a selftreatment.