PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To me 33 years. We with the husband want the child. During after...

Angela
30.07.2004, 23:43
Hello the doctor. To me 33 years. We with the husband want the child. Within last 6 months we are not protected, but to become pregnant it does not turn out yet. I worry, that at me something not by way of because, sometimes, during or right after the sexual certificate or act, there is a unpleasant sharp fish smell from a vagina. The smell quickly disappears and there is no boring and when the semen leaves completely, allocation become absolutely normal. Handed over analyses, that's all right, the infection is not found out. What is it can be and whether it can cause impossibility to become pregnant?
Thanks.

Tatyana
01.08.2004, 02:15
I 20 years a vein being protected by natural way, including dangerous days. At me a cycle as the Swiss hours always were. Dokto has advised me to accept vitamin E from the middle of a cycle. Pervy time I have started to accept vitamin and at once have become pregnant. Approximately in a year has again decided to start to accept and again pregnancy. Try or taste such way. Accepted on 200 units in day.