PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I welcome dear! Here here trouble such has happened...: ( Pja...

Sergey
31.07.2004, 19:47
I welcome dear!
Here here trouble such has happened...: (
The fifth day temperature 39, and goes 8 I week. Threat of an abortion... All hurts...
Doctors speak - national agents, and all of them known do not help or assist something.
What will advise? That is possible, that it is impossible...

Sergey.

Elena
01.08.2004, 01:55
I not the doctor. Here some national agents. Vo-the first to cool physically, time is impossible tablets. It means: to not muffle up, any woolen nosochkov, koftochek, sharfikov, compresses on any parts of a body. Easy or light;mild nochnushka (it is better in general without it or her) and prostynka. Wipings cool, the temperature such that it was pleasant, is better a weak solution of Acetum (not esentsii), but it is possible and simply water (at all vodka and to that similar). It is possible very much often, practically not interrupting: obterli one leg or foot - there have begun another, then arms or hand, by turns, then again a leg or foot. To drink not sweet mors: cranberry or cowberry, too cool. Compresses cold on calfs of legs or foots (do not go too far, that there would be no spastic strictures ikronozhnoj muscles). If from temperature the head hurts, it is possible a compress cold on a forehead. It is possible to turn in wet (not wet, but for example wrung out in tsenrifuge) a bedsheet if it does not cause or cause a cold fit. The main thing let sleeps more, and you it or her wipe off and encourage. Success!!