PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Within 1, 5 2 years I accepted " mikrogin...

Ilija
31.07.2004, 23:33
Hello, the dear doctor! Within 1, 5 2 years I accepted "mikroginon", then have decided to replace a preparation on "Novinet". Prnimala 2 months, in pevyj month monthly have begun for 20 day of reception of tablets, in the second - for 15 day. I have accepted all tablets from the second packing (during monthly (?)), and after a seven-day break has again started to accept "mikroginon", as a preparation with the greater or big maintenance or contents of estrogens (including under your reference). Whether prompt, please, there was a change of a preparation? Can to me it is not necessaryl accept Novinet during monthly or not do or make a break and how it will be reflected in contraceptive effect mikroginona now? To what probability of pregnancy and whether needs to be protected in addition?

Soboleva L.I.
01.08.2004, 01:48
Hello, Ilija! You have acted or arrived correctly and are right that have returned to mikroginonu. It is Now better to be protected in addition within the first 7 days of reception of tablets.