PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of 7 days. The test has shown - pregnancy is. Thus week n...

Natalia
29.07.2004, 18:44
At me a delay of 7 days. The test has shown - pregnancy is. Thus week does not stop nojushchaja a pain on the one hand in a bottom of a stomach or belly which especially does not disturb, n guards. The doctor speaks such can be, t. To. The yellow body works, but "botched work" today has begun. The pain does not give to a leg or foot, happens in the evenings either in a loin or in an inguen and more often if I sit. US to make - there is no opportunity in the near future (the expert is not present - ridiculously). And me any more up to laughter, in fact pregnancy long-awaited. Happens such at usual pregnancy or all attributes extrauterine?

masha
01.08.2004, 00:24
Botched work on early durations of gestation, unfortunately, has menacing character is more often. It is complex or difficult to define or determine, whether are data of allocation threat of an abortion or it is that rare or infrequent enough case when the first months of pregnancy at the woman in days of a usual menses go poor or scanty krovjanistye allocation. It is necessary for you to address immediately to the doctor, it is better directly in the nearest gynecologic hospital where you survey and will solve the given problem. Now at least a confinement to bed, a suppository with a papaverine it is rectal, it is possible also No-shpu. Success.