PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, at me for a long time it is equal for two weeks up to on...

Elena, 35 years
30.07.2004, 22:36
Uv. The doctor, at me for a long time it is equal for two weeks prior to the beginning of monthly the temperature 37, 3 (I measure usual sposobom-under the mouse or mousy), all time merznu rises, the breast becomes morbid. In the first put monthly temperature it is normalized, morbidity in a breast too passes or takes place. Whether it is normal? t. e. Whether it is possible to carry it to displays PMS? At me the irregular cycle also is erosion shejki. From time to time disturb temno-brown smearing allocation, last till some days. Whether erosion can bleed? Was at the doctor, but the sense has not enough, at me in its or her opinion "that's all right".

Irtuganov N.S.
01.08.2004, 00:21
Uv. Elena! Probably, rise of temperature is connected with PMS. Erosion shejki uteruses with your complaints is not connected. And here disturbance of a menstrual cycle, morbidity of mammary glands and "botched work" can testify to a failure of endocrine function of ovaries. I to you would recommend to check rectal (basal) temperature during 2 3 menstrual cycles and at possible or probable revealing deviations or rejections - consultation, inspection and treatment at endokrinologa-the gynecologist.