PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me unlike Ruslanovoj girlfriends a problem of other plan...

Olga
31.07.2004, 00:49
Hello! At me unlike Ruslanovoj girlfriends a problem of other plan. My husband speaks, that I had too big vagina, and besides too it is a lot of greasing, he too constantly speaks me about it or this. But, if muscles of a vagina can be swung or pumped, process of allocation of greasing me is not adjustable... At the same time, having read through advice or councils as it is possible to strengthen muscles of a vagina, I was convinced, that at me not such they and "flabby". Has bought or purchased vaginalnye globules for development of the muscles, two types: one 3, 5 sm, others of 1, 9 sm, neither those nor others do not drop out... There can be I something not so do or make? Or can the sensation at the husband " kak-as if he in a saucepan " (it its or his words) is valid at me a lot of greasing, and iz-for it or this? Help or assist advice or council.

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 23:55
Olga, at a regret, it not your problem. At All of you in norm or rate. Alien or foreign bodies should not be entered into a vagina, will earn a colpitis. These are problems of your husband and its or his attitude or relation to you.