PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! What is the retrocervical endometriosis? What exact methods d...

Elena
28.07.2004, 08:23
Good afternoon! What is the retrocervical endometriosis? What exact methods of diagnostics need to be passed or be taken place it or him? The doctor after survey has simply told or said, that at me RE, it is just necessary to remove a uterus and ovaries, and all business or affairs. I mnenie-should be put all over again the exact diagnosis, and then if it is necessary, all to cut off. I do not have superfluous anything that it is simple so to be scattered. I to the doctor so have told or said, but he has responded, that it is enough of it or this, uzi nothing has shown, except for a myoma small. But hurt me is to a rectum. Prompt, that it is necessary to make. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 23:18
1. A retrocervical endometriosis - raschpolozhenie the centers of an endometriosis behind a uterus, therefore diagnosuiruetsjach it is usual at survey before a menses - a sharp pain at pressing on a zone of a rectum. 2. At appreciable growths it is possible to see it or him and on US, but not always. 3. Operation on excision of a uterus not panacea as the centers settle down for her, sometimes on an intestine. 4. Better fiziolechenie. Hormonal therapy.